![]() |
|
|
♥女の子 ![]() 可愛い 15齢 yuuki.doll.snow@gmail.com Heyo! ♥ I dont bite! ♥ But will just chew your head off! ♥ I am super friendly! ♥ 101% trustable! ♥ Enquiries are welcomed <3 ♥ But read first before enquiring! ♥ I reserved the right to change my T&C anytime :] ♥ Blogshop OFFICIALLY opened on 030309!<3 ♥ T & C! ♥ I reserved the right to change my T&C anytime without prior notice♥ Will reply emails in 24 hours ♥ Serious buyers only ♥ Goods sold are non-refundable ♥ Once ordered, no back-outs ♥ Prices are fixed ♥ Swaps available ♥ Dont go mia! ♥ Purchase will rule over swaps :) ♥ If supplier went MIA, I will not be held responsible ♥ If supplier give wrong items, I will not be held responsible ♥ Meetups: Late for every 10 mins: $0.50 ♥ Any changes, inform 5 hrs earlier. ♥Payment ♥ Bank Transfer:POSB savings acc 126-45974-2 When i acknowledge it, transfer to this acc, And drop me an email :] If you choose bank transfer You must transfer within 24hours! If Not, Order will be void and you will be blacklisted ♥ Meet ups! -FOC: Sembawang -FOC: NHHS -During school days*: Clementi-Sembawang [Via Woodlands] *= Extra $1 Other place= TBA LRTs are No-No Please have a mobile phone with you ╭☆ Mrt Map ╭☆ BP LRT Map ♥Collection! ♥ Postage!-Normal:$1.50 per item -Registered:$2.50 on top of postage I am not resposible for lost mails. To play safe, recommended to take registered mail. :D ♥ Meet ups! -FOC: Sembawang -FOC: NHHS -During school days*: Clementi-Admiratly [Via Woodlands] *= Extra $1 Other place= TBA LRTs are No-No Please have a mobile phone with you ╭☆ Mrt Map ╭☆ BP LRT Map ♥Navigation! ╭☆ Instocks! ♥Order Form! ![]() Copy and fill in the details :) Order Form: 1.NAME: 2.VALID EMAIL: 3.CONTACT NUMBER: 4.ITEM NAME: 5.COLOR: 6.QTY: 7.TOTAL PRICE: 8.PAYMENT : bank transfer/meetups -If you choose bank transfer, must be transferred in 24hours :) -If meetup, state where 9.COLLECTION METHOD: meetup/postage [normal, registered] -If meetup, state where -If postage, state your address Note: by submitting your order form your have agreed to my t&c. :] For orders ordering more than one items, repeat 4~6. ♥Looking FoR
Plain Sleeveless Hoodie Pullover ♥Enquires! Do tag here for any enquiries or if you're shy, you can email me instead! (: Alternatively, you could also add me on msn: yuuki.doll.snow@gmail.com ♥Adverts! Adverts here! ^^ I don't ban :] But please don't spam! Your thoughtfulness will be appreciated by other taggers. ^^ ♥ Sold/Swapped items!
>>> & Click
Here♥:D <<<
| |